10.21.2009

Stylish Transportation Fixation



So this is fun! Urban Outfitters has teamed up with Republic Bike so that you can design your own fixed gear bike on their website... They've definitely caught on to the bike trend, and I'm liking it! I'm not into the fixed gear thing myself, in fact, I'm currently sick of my bike specifically because it is fixed gear, but I still like the design element of their idea, and in general I like the trend of cool looking bikes. Waaaay better than the big SUV trend of a few years back!






And while we're on the subject, I'm dying for one of these for my Mini! Unfortunately, I think it is only compatible with the Mini Clubman... But isn't it awesome? Designed by Fritz Hansen as a collaboration between Airstream and Mini..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails