8.03.2010

Oh, NO >> High Glitz: The Extravagant World of Child Beauty Pageants


Yeah, this inspires wonder all right.  Wonder, like, "I wonder what the aquanet these moms can be thinking when they put their little girls through this torture."
This new book, High Glitz: The Extravagant World of Child Beauty Pageants, features images of some of these little "beauty queens," complete with their beautiful fake teeth (I'm not even kidding), fake nails, etc.  I need not spell it out for you, clearly, as the images speak for themselves.  I'm so creeped out.  That mini-menace at top looks like she might quite literally claw her way to the top with those acrylics, but it just makes me sad for her knowing she could have been totally normal if she didn't have a fame-whore for a mother.

There's no way that hair's not a weave, right?  It looks like it attaches to her scalp the same way Barbie's does.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails